If you live in the west Texas area, the first 70’s Big Workshop will be in Amarillo this coming Saturday (April 24th) at 9:00 AM (time subject to change if the participants at Amarillo SC want it any later). There is a good group of people from Amarillo Strength and Conditioning that are signed up, but non-gym members are welcome as well.
Topics will include:
- What is 70’s Big? — Strength, anti-emaciation, competition, education, etc.
- The effect of strength on other physical attributes
- How to start or continue training in a smart, efficient manner
- Dispelling training myths
- Points of emphasis for different populations (male/female, small/medium/large)
- Dealing with injuries and setbacks
- Programming guidelines
- Routines, Rituals, and Training Quirks
- Food plans
Much like a physiological system, this workshop is adaptable to the questions and needs of the participants in the audience. The interactive workshop will last for 4 to 5 hours and you can register here for $85.
Post any questions you may have to the comments.