– Derek Kendall 800 lbs front squat
– Stephanie Renfro deadlifts 405×3
– “The Movement Fix” hip article critique
– shakes at night!
– Lower back strengthener
– Best way to measure body fat
– Considerations when switching from low bar to high bar squat
– Pushing the deadlift on the Texas Method
– Flat vs heeled shoes for good mornings and RDLs
– Assymetrical shoulder — what do I do?
– Squat program for Olympic lifters
– Hypertrophy program good after finishing a linear progression?
– Press programming with the Texas Method
– Training while deployed…on a ship…with no squat racks.
– Deadlifting mechanics for a taller guyyy
Search “70′s Big” on iTunes or listen/download HERE. Subscribe with your RSS app HERE.
Hey guys, good stuff. Why not contact the people who’s questions you’re answering before you do the podcast? Thanks for doing these.
Because it would take infinitely more time to go and talk with each of you about your question.
Thanks for answering my question about measuring body fat.
It was really just a curiosity thing more than anything else. I’m not really adjusting any training around it, etc.
Thanks and keep the podcasts coming!
70s Big Crew, I found a video I found very helpful on deadliest form. What do you guys think of this style? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ5rY_beDLY