Chris is hosting a Strength Workshop this weekend, check it out if you’re in the area:
Strength Workshop with Chris Riley
June 29th, 2013
Twin Freaks CrossFit, 101 Pratt Street, Longmont, CO 80501
Increase Your Strength, Lifting Form & Results while Preventing Injuries
The Workshop will deliver – Detailed individual instruction for these five lifts.
+ General Mobility Techniques
Coaching will include:
• Explanation of the lift, benefits, what you should expect with correct technique & programming
• Demonstrations – you see the correct technique for power and results
• Interactive coaching – Hands on with you, get your lifts right in the workshop
• Trouble shooting – Form adjustments for maximum efficiency and future results
Itinerary – 8 Hour Workshop
Including lunch break
Intros and review the plan for our day Start 8:00 a.m. – Finish ~4:00 p.m.
Coaching the Lifts – We will cover these points for all the lifts
- Maximizing your lift efficiency
- Review the mechanics, relevant musculature, application of high bar vs. low bar
- Adjustments for improving your lift strength
- Coach individual movements, make technique adjustments for maximum results
- The carryover benefits of each lift to other strength sports. I.e. Weightlifting, Powerlifting, Crossfit, Football, etc.
- The Lifts – Squat, Press, Deadlift, Bench, Powerclean, Mobility – what, why, and how it will benefit you.
contact Chris through his log for more info