“Sancho…Sancho…Let me borrow some sweeeaaaats!”
The shake consists of:
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 cups of ice cream
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 2 scoops of protein powder
- 4 tablespoons of chocolate syrup
Total Calories: ~2,090 kcal
Total Protein: ~104 g
The 70’s Big Shake is no different than every caloric bomb that guys have been making since blenders were invented. The shake is a good weight gain tool, a good recovery drink, and a good “make up meal” in the event you haven’t eaten in a while. The only reason I actually included ingredient amounts is because A) I know some of you goobers are going to ask anyway, and B) I wanted to give some hard facts on calories and protein (I know one of you will post how many carbs and fat are in it too). Measuring your food is typically a waste of time, especially when you need to gain 50 pounds. So please, don’t waste your time with measuring any of this.
To prepare the 70’s Big Shake:
- Pour a generous amount of milk into your blender. If you pour too much, you won’t have room for the other goodies, so be wary.
- Scoop in a hearty amount of ice cream. If you have “reduced fat” ice cream, pleas click the x in the top right of your browser.
- Take the spoon you used to scoop the ice cream, and dig the biggest wad (equivalent to WOD) you can out of your peanut butter jar. It is a sin to waste peanut butter.
- Add two scoops of cheap whey protein powder
- Hold your chocolate syrup bottle over the mixture and squeeze until satisfied. Then squeeze for another full second.
- Blend, enjoy, and grow stronger