Welcome to the new podcast.
– Mike’s meets
– World Weightlifting Championships and World’s Strongest Man scheduling
– Forearm/bicep pain while benching
– Weight differences between Texas Method volume and intensity days
– When to schedule conditioning with the Texas Method for a military trainee
– How much can Mike eat?
– Differentiating between an injury and prolonged pain.
– Hernia or muscle pull?
– Adding a second squat day to 5/3/1
– Getting bigger on Texas Method, but strength is lagging (firefighter)
Next week we’ll log time stamps for the questions. Discuss the show in the comments and post questions for the next episode.
Search “70’s Big” on iTunes or listen/download HERE.
Really liked the show, very informative. Would you consider a video podcast format? Even if it was just you guys sitting around and discussing, I’ve always enjoyed that style of podcast. Just a thought,
We don’t live near each other, so it makes a bit more difficult. Plus the data requirement is much higher. We’ll stick to audio-only for now!