11:00 – Strongman
16:35 – Chronic wrist pain
19:00 – Pokemon
20:50 – Blood
22:12 – Knee pain from/when squatting
27:30 – Auxiliary lift to assist snatch/clean and jerk
29:20 – Hip mobility drills
33:00 – ACL reconstruction and squatting
43:25 – Squatting with femoral acetabular impingement
XX:XX – Programming – grappling focus
XX:XX -Programming – oly lifting, grappling/rugby, s&c – lifting focus
53:45 – TM: when to change Intensity Day rotations
Search “70′s Big” on iTunes or listen/download HERE.
Discuss the show and make interview or guest appearance requests in the comments.
Welcome to the new podcast.
– Mike’s meets
– World Weightlifting Championships and World’s Strongest Man scheduling
– Forearm/bicep pain while benching
– Weight differences between Texas Method volume and intensity days
– When to schedule conditioning with the Texas Method for a military trainee
– How much can Mike eat?
– Differentiating between an injury and prolonged pain.
– Hernia or muscle pull?
– Adding a second squat day to 5/3/1
– Getting bigger on Texas Method, but strength is lagging (firefighter)
Next week we’ll log time stamps for the questions. Discuss the show in the comments and post questions for the next episode.
Search “70’s Big” on iTunes or listen/download HERE.