When I started this site I intended it to be driven by reader submitted content. That has been partially true as I often create posts based on inquiries or material sent to me. Feel free to send in an article. Here are some suggestions.
– Not exceed 1,000 words in length.
– Include a visual aid (either an image that is under 500×500 pixels or a YouTube video) and cite where this visual came from.
– Be concise with good grammar and punctuation.
– Include a few sentences at the beginning of the e-mail to explain what the submission is about.
– Send submissions to Alycia@70sBig.com
We, of course, reserve the right to not use the submission. It’s okay to submit things that are in conflict with my objective and subjective training methodology or opinions.
If you have any questions, just send them to the above e-mail or the 70’s Big Fan Page.